The French ‘curiste’ industry is a very curious and specialised business!
Residents of mainland France and its DOMs/TOMs can be sent to medical spa towns for 3 week ‘cures’ via the Health Service.
As guests, they are very different to tourists and the services provided are tailored to their specific requirements.
For 5 years we have been managing ‘curiste’ accommodation in Lamalou Les Bains (34240) for clients, which encompasses:
1. managing and handling all rental enquiries via the telephone and e-mail;
2. we produce all proposal and contract documentation;
3. meet & greet (and even pick them up at the local train station if they arrive on a Sunday when no taxis run!);
4. keyholder services, changeover cleaning and linen washing/drying/ironing;
5. on call 24/7 to the ‘curistes’ during their stay to deal with any problems or issues that arise;
6. we maintain a simple website detailing the accommodation and linked to from the official Lamalou Office de Tourisme ‘curiste’ web pages;
7. we liaise throughout the year with the ‘curiste’ specialists at the OdT for ongoing availability, official inspections and annual brochure inserts.
Needless to say, all the above is in French!
If you have accommodation in Lamalou and would be interested in knowing more about our services, please PM me and we will be in contact. References available.